Students of Allen ROBOT Van Wert
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allen, are you gonna do other kinda lessons?

2 posters

Go down

Allen, are you gonna do other kinda lessons? Empty Allen, are you gonna do other kinda lessons?

Post by Ianuarius Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:43 pm

Allen, you have been doing a lot of these song lessons most recently. I know they are the most popular ones but in my opinion also the most useless ones for the more advanced players.

You used to do some music teory lessons and even the one about creating and managing setlists. Also the lessons concentrating on technique (like picking) were great. Any chance we'll be seeing more of those in the future?

Also loved the few review videos you have done. We definately need more of those. Not really because of the reviewing itself, but because it's great seeing you talk about some random gear.
Ianuarius
Ianuarius

http://musicianexperience.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Allen, are you gonna do other kinda lessons? Empty Re: Allen, are you gonna do other kinda lessons?

Post by ROBOT Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:42 pm

Ianuarius wrote:Allen, you have been doing a lot of these song lessons most recently. I know they are the most popular ones but in my opinion also the most useless ones for the more advanced players.

You used to do some music teory lessons and even the one about creating and managing setlists. Also the lessons concentrating on technique (like picking) were great. Any chance we'll be seeing more of those in the future?

Also loved the few review videos you have done. We definately need more of those. Not really because of the reviewing itself, but because it's great seeing you talk about some random gear.

Yes, I have been focusing on the jamplay content recently as they are doing a technique series with me and my methods. I do need to post some freebies to youtube again soon instead of the boring song jams.
ROBOT
ROBOT
Admin

http://allenvanwert.com

Back to top Go down